We can not be successful without your support!
Follow Us on Facebook
Sheldon Cadet Squadron
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on YouTube
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
NOTICE: LINKS OR REFRENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.
- - Select the appropriate awards and devices (if any) that you are authorized to wear, then press the "Generate Graphic" button to see a representation of your ribbons in proper order of precedence in accordance with CAPR 39-3.
- - Links for Indexes, Manuals, Pamphlets, Regulations & more
- - Find Answers about CAP Resolved questions and answers and other information make up the knowledgebase. To find an answer, first search the knowledgebase by keywords, phrases, category, or Answer ID. After reviewing at least one answer, the Ask a Question Tab may be used to submit questions to the knowledgebase.
- - Information for new members, including uniform posters, ranks and ribbon information.
- - Link to Civil Air Patrol eServices, where you can update your information and order a replacement card. Members of CAP must complete OPSEC Training in order to use eServices (see link for OPSEC training in Cadet Links area)
- - Site for Texas Wing Cadets. Information includes on summer/winter encampments, CTEP, LESA and more!
Uniforms & Gear
- Vanguard has created this division of their online store especially for Civil Air Patrol customers.
Space.com Current Events
Copyright (C) 2007, 2011, 2013, 2016 Sheldon Cadet Squadron. All rights reserved.
Links or references to individuals or companies does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product or service you may receive from such sources. Please direct questions and comments to the webmaster.