We can not be successful without your support!
Follow Us on Facebook
Sheldon Cadet Squadron
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on YouTube
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Downloads & Forms
Downloads & Forms
- - Application for Encampment or Special Activities. Click here for a pdf version.
- - Application for Staff for Squadron Activities (including Camp Curry, SLA & ALS).
- Application for squadron activities (when required).Click here for a pdf version.
CAP National Downloads & Forms
- - CAP Member Health History Form.
- - Emergency Notification Data.
- - CAP Member Physical Exam Form.
- - Permission for Provision of Minor Cadet Over-The-Counter Medication.
Squadron Permission Slips
- SLA Sept 2016 - Permission slip for the Squadron Leadership Academy
- CTEP Fall 2016 - Permission slip for the Cadet Training & Education Program at Texas Wing HQ. NOTE: Texas Wing will have additional form requirements, including the CAPF 31 and Medical/Emergency forms.
- Texas Wing Winter Encampment 2016 - Permission slip for the Texas Wing Winter Encampment. NOTE: Texas Wing will have additional form requirements, including the CAPF 31 and Medical/Emergency forms.
- ALS & SLA Jan 2017 - Permission slip for the Airman Leadership School or the Squadron Leadership Academy
- Fun Night 2017 - Permission slip for Fun Night
- Operation Seguin - Permission slip and details to be determined (Emergency Services Weekend).Attached CAPF 161 required!
Camp Curry Downloads & Forms
- - Camp Curry Packing List and Instructions.Click here for a pdf version.
Personal Cadet Tracker
Cadets, pin this tracker to your wall and record your progress in the Cadet Program. The "Personal Cadet Tracker" is sort of like a mini "Cadet Super Chart" that's tailor-made for the individual cadet. (Note: The Tracker is formatted for "Learn to Lead" cadets only.)
NASA.gov Breaking News
Copyright (C) 2007, 2011, 2013, 2016 Sheldon Cadet Squadron. All rights reserved.
Links or references to individuals or companies does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product or service you may receive from such sources. Please direct questions and comments to the webmaster.